Uplift 011: Change of heart
How to Amplify the Power of Your Heart
FRIDAY, November 11, 2016 7PM - 9PM*
SATURDAY, November 12, 2016 9:30 AM - 6 PM
SUNDAY, November 13, 2016 9:30 AM - 5 PM
We’re excited to announce our second annual weekend gathering in NYC!
Change starts from within. We’ve decided to focus on the center point, the heart. Did you know that your heart emits electromagnetic fields which change according to our emotions? These magnetic fields can be measured up to several feet away from the body; the nature of them- whether positive or negative- can greatly influence our physiology and those around us. Connection to our heart is an important aspect of developing compassion. When we care for our heart, we are best suited to care for ourselves and others.
The weekend will include knowledge talks and experiences by:
Patricia Moreno, Creator of intenSati
Theo Burkhardt, Vedic Meditation Teacher
Hari Kaur Khalsa, Kundalini Master
Noël Graupner, Ayurvedic Nutritionist
Sara Auster, Sound Therapy Practitioner
We’ll spend two full days in the comfort of a luxury downtown Manhattan apartment where we will delve deep into knowledge and engage in conversation and share new practices between deliciously prepared farm-to-table, vegetarian meals.
We'll take amazing care of you while you're taking care of yourself!
There are two types of tickets. All weekend is $460 and includes:
- Friday evening intenSati with Patricia Moreno
- Vedic meditation and lifestyle with Theo Burkhardt
- Kundalini and physical wisdom discussion with Hari Khalsa
- Ayurvedic health and wellness with Noël Graupner
- Sound meditation with Sara Auster
- Daily vegetarian meals: breakfast/lunch/snacks
- Take-home dinners by Splendid Spoon on Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday evening program and take-home package
- Gift bag valued at $300
*Friday night only is $30 and includes:
- intenSati class with Patricia Moreno
A retreat with The Uplift Project will leave you feeling alive and better prepared to successfully interact with the demands of our time.